We’re looking for someone to join our team and support our community team in growing and managing the global Unsplash community. You will work directly with the Community and Communications Manager and help with managing social channels, writing content for the Unsplash blog, helping execute brand partnerships, and other marketing methods.
Social Media Engagement:
- Write and pull content for social media posts
- Answer questions & comments from Unsplash community and build relationships.
- Profile/highlight community through social, blog, etc.
- Develop social media campaigns to engage community (partner with different companies/organizations/influencers)
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our potential and existing community members
- Partner with community-oriented organizations and companies
- Develop an understanding of the community’s needs
- Answer questions and surface issues to the appropriate teams
We’re looking for someone who:
- is comfortable being part of a small, autonomous, and distributed team and has a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- has very strong copywriting and communication skills
- is passionate about growing global communities, photography and connecting with people on and offline
Some experiences and abilities that would be helpful:
- Strong copywriting, communication & visual skills
- Experience managing social channels
- Experience writing for a blog
- Experience with TikTok would be a plus!
At Unsplash we’re enabling everyone to create by making visuals open and accessible.
Today, Unsplash powers more people and products than any other visual search engine in the world, with more than 100 million images downloaded every month —more than the rest of the industry combined. Our team builds unsplash.com, Unsplash for iOS, and the Unsplash API, directly powering over 10,000+ applications including Medium, BuzzFeed, Facebook, Squarespace, Google, Trello, and Square.
We’re depended on every day as a fundamental building block in the creative process, allowing anyone, from students to award-winning creators, access to high-quality, usable imagery.
Our team is made up of people who enjoy making things people love. We care about details and we care about quality. We do more with less. We’re open and transparent about everything we do, both internally and externally.
Available to all full-time employees.
- Work from home
We’re a remote-first company.
- Company retreats
Team retreats when beneficial.
- Flexible hours
You manage your time. You set your working hours.
- Unlimited holidays
We recommend taking no less than 3 weeks for good health.
- Healthcare Plans & Fund
Full healthcare coverage for teammates in almost every country. If we can’t provide a plan for your country, we make a Healthcare Fund available.
- Maternal/Parental leave
Generous leave programs for both parents when expanding your family.