The average business today uses nearly a hundred different SaaS tools, and people spend way too much time moving information between tools to understand their data and share their ideas. At Plus, we're building an easier way to capture, see, and share information across different sources — without having to worry about APIs and integrations.
Our investors include Madrona, Positive Sum, and founders and CEOs of companies like Auth0, Evernote, Plaid, Smartsheet, and Zapier.
Read more about working at Plus in our Key Values profile.
This role not a fit? Click here to view all of our openings.
As an early engineer at Plus, you will be responsible for shaping, building, launching, and maintaining customer-facing features and products. You're an experienced engineer who is excited about delivering high quality features to customers quickly and frequently. You'll work closely with our founding team and have plenty of access to our customers, investors, and advisors. You'll also wear many hats and contribute directly to our team's culture, processes, and norms.
• Top quartile salary and option grants, no matter where you live or decide to move
• Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
• High autonomy and trust environment. You're accountable for results, not hours
• Remote-first team norms that balance real time and async collaboration
• We expect everyone to take 3-4 weeks of vacation a year, but we're not keeping track
• Remote work stipend for your home office or a co-working space
• Monthly stipend to outsource tasks that are not a good use of your time
At Plus, we're actively seeking to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or veteran status.
If you're excited about Plus, we encourage you to reach out even if you feel that you aren't a perfect fit for this role.