Hubstaff is enabling the success of other location-independent teams, and we are hiring Customer Support Representatives with outstanding remote software support skills. Do you have the ability to listen for the outcomes our customers are seeking when they request our help? Join us!
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management, and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment. Interested?
What will your day-to-day look like?
Hubstaff Customer Support Representatives respond to customer requests over email in our ticketing system, live chats, on-screen shares, and video conferencing. CSRs report to our AMER team leader and work collaboratively with our global team of Support Professionals.
Who Should Apply?
An ideal candidate for this role:
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential
- demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading knowledge about them
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing roles
- Stable internet connection with speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a backup (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, webcam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
- While Hubstaff's working hours are flexible to your requirements, this role will be hired into the typical working hours of UTC-9 - UTC-5. A successful candidate will be committed to working synchronously with our busiest customer request times: 09:00 UTC-16:00 UTC-5
- Hubstaff is a fast-growing time-tracking and project management startup that fully embraces remote work.
- Our team has people from 30 different countries: we value and welcome diverse backgrounds.
- We expect our professionals to work 40 hours/week and hope they can work with us for years to come.
- We are looking for someone in the American timezone for this particular position.
- Flexibility is essential to us, so Hubstaff offers this flexibility in your day-to-day but also about the contract type.
- Our professionals can be hired as contractors (payment/hour) or as employees in more than 25 countries (salaried and getting additional benefits like vacations, paid leaves as sick or maternity or paternity leave, equipment and training bonuses, and health insurance (paid: 50%), among others,).
- We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while traveling and getting to know each other! So while 2020 had us virtually meeting because of the pandemic, we met in Portugal (in 2019) and Mexico (in 2018), and we had our first in-person retreat after Covid-19 in the Dominican Republic (Feb 2022 - this year).
- Annual Salary: this will depend on your country's location/currency/taxes. But you should expect a yearly gross base salary between USD 20,000.00 and USD 30,000.00.
Curious? You can find more about Hubstaff and what it's like working with us here. In addition, you can read more about us on our website and learn more about our history and work philosophy on our