Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
To aid us in our business strategy and objectives, the Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy to increase brand power, awareness and loyalty. As a Brand Manager you will work closely with the VP of Marketing and the VP of Growth to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the brands addressable audience driving memberships.
The VP of Marketing shares their thoughts on the Xapo Bank expansion plan into the emerging markets and all the exciting initiatives within the team: "As Xapo embarks on our aggressive expansion plan into emerging markets, we will always stay focused on our vision and never lose sight of what is most important — having a customer first mindset that creates value for our members, partners, and employees (Xapiens)."
- Develop annual brand plans and marketing calendars at a global and regional level that are insight led, member first and ensure the brand remains relevant, exciting and unique from its competitors.
- Develop global media plans that bring the marketing strategy to life and drive awareness amongst the brand's addressable audience.
- Work closely with the regional marketing teams on regional brand and marketing calendars that align to the master brand and marketing strategies and objectives.
- Work closely with global creative and public relations agencies to produce insight led marketing campaigns that are cut through and of high quality, landing the brand as a luxury brand in the eyes of the brand’s addressable market.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that all new product feature releases are included in the marketing calendar, communications frameworks are developed and content produced for advertising.
- Be accountable for the brand's master look and feel. Ensuring that all communications, content and advertising is of a high standard and adheres to the global brand guidelines.
- Utilising data analysis and research to identify customer insights as well as develop marketing plans to address customer needs and market trends.
- Create, manage, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Working with the lead generation team and media agencies to ensure campaigns are optimised in real time and learnings are implemented in future initiatives.
- Develop and maintain brand measurement dashboards ensuring that the correct metrics are being tracked, measured and reported on.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on brand performance, marketing campaigns performance at a global and regional level.
- Execute digital and traditional marketing tactics, including those pertaining to SEO, social media, email, content marketing, and advertising.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of marketing initiatives and the brand's product feature releases.
- Develop and manage relationships with third-party vendors, agencies and other stakeholders.
- Accountable for the global marketing budget, ensuring it is tracked, reconciled, forecasted and planned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in working with creative, media and PR agencies across multiple markets.
- Highly organised and the ability to perform well under the pressure of a fast paced environment.
- Excellent budget management skills with a deep understanding of managing creative and media budgets across multiple markets.
- Strong research and analytical skills. With the ability to translate insights into actionable marketing plans.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.