The founding full-stack software engineer, UX role demands someone who is obsessive and maniacal about a human's experience with technology.
Components, pixels, animations, code, frameworks, and logic are the tools you will use to make a best-in-class learning experience that you are proud of and that learners using the Ox app rave about.
You will need to be able to ship magical and beautiful experiences quickly, while thriving on the fast feedback that comes back, knowing that incorporating it makes for a more delightful product. You will have the freedom to propose designs and give feedback on other’s designs, as well as be a thought-leader in architecture and implementation decisions.
This is a very high-impact role requiring a strong contributor, independent work style, and thoughtful approach to building.
- Tailwind CSS
- Github and GH Actions
- Zoom API
- WebAudio API
- GCP ( Run, SQL, Storage, PubSub, BigQuery )
- AWS ( Cognito, Amplify, Lambda, ECR, Cloudfront )
- Cloudflare WAF
- Design/PM/Comms Tools: Figma, Webflow, Clickup, Slack w/integrations
- Competitive Compensation package, including strong salary and ownership through equity
- Employer-sponsored health care
- Flexible PTO
- Async work culture, flexible hours, milestone-driven
- Remote-first, work from anywhere
If you're interested, tap the button below then choose which role to talk directly to us to learn more! No need for a resume, we'll be respectful of your time and just get straight to the conversation.