About Insured Nomads
Insured Nomads is deploying the preeminent insurtech and traveltech platform empowering remote workers, expats, location independent and adventure travelers to safely & intelligently live, work and play anywhere around the world. Part of the Insured Nomads People Component is putting the right person in the right seat. We are a globally distributed team, working remotely with a commitment to excellent, honor, and generosity that are committed to ensuring that our team members and culture are a great fit. We are abundance-minded and collaborative, working together to achieve our vision, and to help
protect people worldwide.
Insured Nomads is searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern who is willing to take on various responsibilities and combine technical, analytical, and marketing skills to help drive our mission forward. As the Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for assisting with marketing strategies and
execution of projects while reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing in planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products, and services.
- Support the marketing strategies of our company and producing content for campaigns.
- Create (written and visual) social media content that creates visibility for our brand and services
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trend
- Assisting with daily administrative duties
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems CRM)
- Recently graduated from an accredited university or currently enrolled in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or in a similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms, such as Canva, Meta Platforms, TikTok, LinkedIn, and more.
- Superior understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g., Pipedrive, Google Analytics and Monday.com)
What we value
- Culture of Honor
- Embrace Flexibility
- See a need, fill a need
- Results Matter
- Unlimited sick and vacation time
- Global Health and Travel Benefits
- Flexible work hours and remote work (Insured Nomads prioritizes your mental health and wellbeing. We communicate asynchronously, which means that we’re flexible on meeting times and encourage you to take care of yourself before you respond to emails, join a meeting, or start your day.)
- Professional development
Connect with us: