As Envato continues to grow, so does our ability to find new and expanded opportunities to offer value, support, and inspiration to digital creatives worldwide. With Placeit, Envato provides the tools, tips, and tricks many creatives, marketers and small business owners need to bring their ideas to life. Placeit counts companies such as Google, Facebook, and Oracle as their paying customers, and has over 180,000 subscribers worldwide.
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we're a passionate B Corp, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in. You can read more about our purpose and values here.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time - where we can, let’s make work, work for you! We have an amazing office in the Colonia Americana neighborhood in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico; but our roles can be based ANYWHERE in Mexico (that has a great internet connection).
The Growth Analyst is part of our Growth Analytics team who are focused on providing analysis on different digital marketing channel funnels to help drive initiatives and strategy. The growth team works closely with a range of teams across campaigns, digital project delivery, project analysts and business intelligence. This role will add value by providing analysis from the performance of campaigns and strategic marketing initiatives and present key findings and recommendations for areas of improvement and new opportunities for the business.
What would I work on specifically?
Key Duties & Responsibilities.
- Provide analysis across the different digital marketing channels funnels to help drive CRO initiatives and strategy (Affiliates, SEO, Google Ads, FB etc.)
- Analyze the results of campaigns and strategic marketing activities and present key findings and areas for improvement to stakeholders.
- Support and analyze AB testing across campaigns, LP and other growth initiatives.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports within our Tableau BI tool.
- Using digital data to identify new opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Become established as a SME in the marketing campaign development process.
- Work within an agile environment to deliver key insights to the business on performance of Envato's digital systems and customer behaviors.
- Deliver regular and ad-hoc reports to identify trends and supply a variety of stakeholders with the data needed to make effective business decisions. Mostly to the Customer Marketing team.
- Extract, manipulate and analyze large, complex data setsAssist other members of the team in modeling and validation of customer behavior (e.g. propensity, churn, LTV, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships while working closely with stakeholders across the business to gather analytics requirements for projects and initiatives to support better decision making.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure business has data collection in place to support measurement of project undertakings.
Required Technical Skills/Experience
- At least 3+ years experience as an analyst.
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative fields is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in providing analysis and finding actionable marketing insights.
- Strong technical skills in data manipulation using SQL.
- Ideally some knowledge of A/B testing (design and analysis) methodologies - advantage.
- Web Analytics platforms and tools would be advantageous (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Ideally some business intelligence and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Strong mathematical background or experience/understanding of LTV and attribution modeling.
- Good understanding of direct / digital marketing techniques and analytics.
- Experience in pre and post campaign analysis.
- Experience using customer management and customer retention techniques.
Required Professional Competencies
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work part of the team and independently.
- High level attention to detail, organization and prioritization.
- Highly developed analytical, research and planning skills.
What we offer
Competitive Salary based on qualifications
- 30 days - Christmas Bonus
- 12 vacation days (from the first year)
- 100% holidays bonus
- Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
- 5% Grocery Coupons (With legal cap)
- 5% Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
- Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)
- Profit-share, Mexican entity.
- A performance-based bonus program worth up to 10% annually
- Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been twice a year.
- Unlimited ebooks
- Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
- Top line equipment
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
- We’re BCorp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our team feel welcome, included, and respected.
- We support the flexibility to work from anywhere in Mexico, great benefits above the law, generous parental leave, wellness programs, social connection and learning opportunities to help you grow.
Envato is proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.