We are looking for Software Engineers to build high-quality software for both internal products and clients. In this role, you will be working alongside developers, designers, and QAs to solve problems. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work with clients ranging from fast-growing startups to big enterprise companies while developing and building your own skill set.
- Write clean, secure, efficient and maintainable code.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Work with stakeholders to discuss and gather requirements.
- Verify and deploy applications.
- Review the code of other people.
- Participate in architecture discussions and design reviews.
- Optimize the application for scalability and performance.
- Improve internal documentation and reference books.
- Located India.
- Fluent in English.
- 2+ years of experience with building and deploying production software in Ruby on Rails.
- Expertise in Git, GitHub and Docker.
- Ability to learn and write production-ready code.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with ReactJS or React Native is a major plus.
Benefits & Perks
- The position is fully remote.
- BigBinary has been a 100% remote company since the day it started in 2011.
- Competitive salary.
- No micro management.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Encouraged to contribute to open source projects.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learnings.