Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our enterprise tech client’s team.
Would you like to…
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client
- Create charts and graphs from data given
We would like you to have…
- 5-7 years of experience as a graphic designer
- 5+ years of experience with Figma, Illustrator, and PowerPoint
- Experience designing newsletters and portals
- Experience designing reports, dashboards, and data heavy presentations is a plus
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability
- Basic ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software
- Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required. Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred
- Portfolio showing end-to-end design work is required
Would you like to work for an organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.