Our Marketing Team’s mission is to introduce more people around the world to ChartMogul and the value it brings to B2B SaaS businesses. We work along all stages of the funnel to educate prospective customers about how we can ease their pain points and drive advocacy amongst our existing customer base.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies for our products. You will work closely with the product team to understand the roadmap, and develop messaging that both resonates with our target audience and drives adoption within our existing customer base.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead product launches, working closely with product, marketing, creative, customer success and sales teams to achieve product adoption goals
- Develop and constantly improve our product positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation to appeal to our ideal customer profile
- Create, own, and improve all product-related content including our website, blog posts, emails, product videos, demos, case studies, battle cards, decks and more
- Act as the guardian of our product positioning and messaging, ensuring our communication is always relevant and compelling
- Gather and use customer and market research to drive persona understanding, identify customer needs, and influence product strategy
- Craft compelling stories about ChartMogul’s core use cases that positively impact use case adoption
- Be a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product, sales and customer success teams
- Work with the marketing team to develop campaigns that drive leads and pipeline
While this is a remote position, we are only able to consider candidates who are based in the EU or UK.
What we’re looking for
- Native-level English, with the ability to craft excellent copy
- Proficiency in creating high-quality written and visual storytelling
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS
- Technical aptitude and curiosity
- Experience building product launches and releases
- Experience collaborating with product managers, engineers and sales teams
- Experience working with PLG and sales-led go-to-market models
- Comfortable speaking with SaaS founders, CEOs, Executives and Data Engineers
- You already have a strong understanding of the SaaS business model, and are interested in developing this understanding further
- Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to plan for the future, define milestones, and get progress towards goals
- You can leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to interpret problems, question assumptions, and find complete solutions
- Experience with analytics, data visualization, CRM and/or billing platforms is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual performance and compensation review
- Flexible hours with a healthy work-life balance
- Paid holidays, paid sick leave, and parental leave
- Adventures of a highly innovative, market-leading company, where you’ll experience having an incredibly impactful job
- A team of kind and highly dedicated people who all have the same mission: helping SaaS companies succeed!
- Initial call with our Recruiter
- Take-home challenge
Hiring Manager interview with VP Marketing
Team interview with Marketing Team Members
Stakeholder interview with a Product Manager
Final interview with our CEO
As a global, distributed workforce in over 20 countries, we know good ideas come from all over. Our different backgrounds, strengths, identities, and experiences make our product and company better. That's why we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that fosters collaboration and innovation.