Market Access Transformation (MAT) revolutionizes the way advice is exchanged between healthcare stakeholders including payers, physicians, key opinion leaders, manufacturers, and the investment community. Our flagship product is Rapid Payer Response™ (RPR), a revolutionary online platform which enables manufacturers to seek ‘on demand’ global stakeholder feedback in an average of 5 days
MAT’s platforms are developed and maintained by a small and growing agile technology team. With offices in the UK and India, we work remotely with UK core hours.
We hold daily stand-ups over video and work closely together, communicating frequently throughout the day using a combination of Slack, Zoom and e-mail.
We combine a relaxed and friendly culture with a commitment to delivery – we say what we do and do what we say.
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Business Analyst will:
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining MAT’s RPR portal
- Work as part of our development team with experienced software engineers and analysts
- Take ownership of technical and business requirements and work with stakeholders to push forward MAT’s products
- Develop a detailed understanding of MAT’s products and share this with the team to support development and day-to-day problem solving
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work in a cross-functional agile team to develop MAT products and platforms
- Work with the stakeholders to capture and track requirements for product features
- Work with engineers, designers and developers to specify new application features and functionality at an appropriate level of detail
- Ensure the development team understand what needs to be delivered
- Support the QA and Support team in writing test cases for new features and functionality
- Perform User Acceptance Testing on the features and components delivered by the MAT Technology team
- Contribute your own ideas and work with everyone at MAT to build and enhance our product
- Communicate clearly and work collaboratively
- Give your opinion and listen to others
- A business analyst with more than 4 years of experience in the technology domain
- Someone who knows what it takes to work in a remote team, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with other team members across time zones.
- Solid experience of end-to-end business requirements management and requirements engineering
- Experience of both building brand new products and developing existing products
- Outstanding communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Great attention to detail and the ability to listen and ask questions in order to understand different points of view
- Experience of working with agile software development methods
- And experience of using issue and feature tracking and project management tools, ideally Jira
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with working with senior business stakeholders in the USA and UK
A few other things:
- This is a permanent role based in India or the UK.
- Your home office will be in Gurgaon, India or Fleet, UK but you can work remotely.
- There will be occasional international travel.